VA Benefits and GI Bill


Trax Air Flight Academy is VA approved to use the GI Bill if you have this benefit available to you from military experience.


Receiving Benefits

You must have a Private Pilot License (Airplane) in order to start receiving benefits from VA. In other words, VA does not cover the Private Pilot course, because it is considered to be a recreational course, even though it is a prerequisite to start your Instrument and Commercial flight training courses.

Courses covered under GI Bill

  • Instrument Rating Airplane
  • Commercial Single Engine Airplane
  • Commercial Multi Engine Add-on Airplane
Post 9/11 GI Bill

If you have Post 9-11 GI Bill available to you, it covers up to $10,000 per year. As well as the GI Bill, veterans might have the option of receiving VA loans to attend Trax Air Flight Academy.









Educational loan through University Degree

We are partnering with Utah Valley University (UVU), which offers AS and BS degrees online. UVU has programs for Aviation Administration (for Helicopters and Airplanes) and Aviation Professional Pilot (for Airplanes only). Flight training courses convert to credits with UVU towards a degree. UVU provides financial aid to those who qualify. If needed, contact UVU student advisers for additional information on alternative methods of financing.






Follow Us

Share Us